Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Vaccation


So I am thinking of joining my family on a trip to Asia & blowing about $2000 on the whole trip (including flight which is the most expensive part). I've been going back & forth on the topic & I think I am going to go ahead & commit. It's a lot of money but when else will I have the opportunity to travel & have room & board covered.

Going to scrounge the internet for prices now.

*edit: I realized I should have pointed out that it'd actually just be room but I am factoring in food into my $2000. & it would only be to one or two countries somewhere in Asia. But still not having to pay for a place to stay is still a sweet deal.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd do it in a heartbeat

Seriously, room and board covered!!?!?!?

Anonymous said...

Sorry I should edit that to say just room. But I factored in food in my $2000 calculation.

Anonymous said...

I'd be all over that!!! :)