Friday, February 13, 2009

heart day dinner


Going out for a nice dinner w/ the bf and planning on using a gift card I got from MyPoints. Great news since I feel a little bad about my sephora purchase yesterday.

This is also going to be our valenites day dinner. We're not big on valentines day so we just hang out & maybe go out somewhere semi nice for dinner either before or after the big day. We like to avoid couple city at all the restaurants.

I love flowers as much as the next girl but I'd rather use the money on something that I can use or eat. Don't get me wrong, the times the bf has gotten me flowers, I did not complain & walked around with a cheesy grin on my face for hours but thinking logically, I'd rather the money go elsewhere. Now if only feelings & relationships were logical.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea thats what we do too....just lounge around and make dinner and just be together =)