Saturday, February 7, 2009

Thrifting & Freebie Fridays

Yesterday was another day of dealing with that incompetent client I had mentioned previously. I felt me having to deal with yet another day of her warranted leaving work a few hours early. I had nothing to do and nowhere to go. Was supposed to meet the bf @ night but there were lots of hours in between.

I decided to take a little detour on my way home and drop off some clothes at my favorite salvation army. While there I took a look at what was on the racks and picked up a few things. I've always liked this particular location because of the quality of their stuff. It's mostly the older granny variety *no offense* that shop there so I almost always find things I like in stock unlike other places where anything fashionable is picked dry.

My booty for the day is as follows for a total of $22

1. Brown sleeveless cowlish neck sweater. Almost identical to the one below. Can't wait to wear it in the summer.

2. Slouchy black boots that look very similar to the one below.

3. Lacoste white sweater that I think I'll actually return if I get the chance.



When I arrived home I had a StayFit Waistpack pictured below waiting for me. I had ordered it from the now defunct lean cuisine rewards program and will definately use it in the summer when I run outside. Beats carrying around a waterbottle in your hand and keys tucked into your socks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look like great hauls!

Why are you returning the Lacoste sweater?

Anonymous said...

It's too big for me & while it is in almost perfect condition I think I bought because of the lure of the brand name as opposed to actually liking the sweater.