Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I am excited for yoga this week

Why? Because my mom got me an actual pair of yoga pants. I normally just wear my sweats to do yoga in & never thought twice about it. I told myself the next time I had some time at the mall, I would go & try on some lululemons to see if they were worth the hype. Well my mom bought me a pair of TuffAthletics yoga pants via Costco. Not quite lululemons including the price but I did a little google review search & they've been getting great reviews.

My hold up was that I always felt like you should wear something loose fitting. Wearing something tight while working out seems like it would be restrictive & make you more sweaty. I tried the pants on & I am in love. Love I tell you! So much better than using sweats to be honest. I can even see myself using them when I go running.

I am really not with whats hip in the workout world.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LIVE in Yoga pants. No joke! I wear mine ALLLLL the time. I put jeans on, and I wish I was in my yoga pants. They are so damn comfortable!!! I have 3 pairs, and can't get enough! :p

Anonymous said...

I can see why. I used to live in sweats but now I think I could live in yoga pants. & plus I no longer look like a tom boy.

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

I want to buy more pairs of yoga pants, but then I feel like a teeny bopper slob when I wear them...