Saturday, August 15, 2009

Roots Yoga

I went out looking for a gift for a friends baby and ended up splurging on a Roots Yoga jacket at the Sears Outlet! It actually was very reasonably priced @ $30 whereas the original price was $80. I was on the fence but I tried it on and it fit like a dream and the colour was stunning. To top it off, they had a scratch & save event and I scored 10% off my purchase.

There was a point in my life where I'd buy things just for the brand or that little logo in the corner but I am over it. I am all about quality over quantity. And I think quality is really important for workout gear. i.e. for those looking for quality yoga gear on the cheap, check out costco. Their Tuff Athletics branded yoga gear has served me well. I can also attest to Roots. I went on their website and was a little confused because I couldn't find their yoga clothes! What confused me even more is there's a Roots Yoga Studio downtown toronto. :S Does this mean that they are phasing out their yoga clothes or perhaps they already did?

Next up in my yoga clothing adventures is Lululemon. I've stayed away from this brand because of the price but people say it's worth it. One of these days I think I am going to give in and try them out.

Phew all this yoga talk is making me want to do some yoga.

0 comments: