Monday, August 24, 2009

Long weekend plans

The long weekend is still two weeks away but I've been itching to do something a little bigger than my past long weekends....like a road trip! So after lots of hmming & hawing, I booked a car for the long weekend with Enterprise. They had the best deal I could find which coupled with 10% off coupon from my entertainment book came to under $100 for 4 days! That's about $25/day to rent the car not including gas off course.

Now, I need a place to go. I wanted to get the car thing out of the way in case they sold out seeing as it is the long weekend after all. I am flexible on where to go. Typically me & the bf head to Montreal @least once a year and we have not yet done that this year so that's our back up. I am going to keep my eyes open for hotel deals and will see if anything else comes up.

0 comments: