Sunday, March 22, 2009

Went out for drinks last night

And as a result I am over in my food budget for March. I made dinner at home and went out just for drinks thinking I'd be good. However the place that we went to was a little on the pricier side and I had such a great time talking to my friend that one drink turned into 2.

Sunday is a lazy day as are most Sundays. Planning on doing some grocery shopping today so I can make some food for the week. Since I am still a little under in my food budget, I want to try being adventurous and try a new recipe. Also planning on cleaning up my place a little and testing out some new things I got at shoppers drug mart yesterday!

off to google recipes....

3 comments:

Jenn @ So Very Fabulous said...

I have to start trying some new recipes. I find I make the same dishes over and over and I'm starting to get sick of some of them!

COL said...

The *out for drinks* is where I usually blow my budget as well!

Rags2Riches said...

So Very Fabulous: You should just google something you always like eating & try something that's gotten good reviews. That's what I did & it turned out well that I am pretty sure I'll be making it again.

Colfin: isn't funny how one drink can easily turn into 2...3...4..so on.