Friday, May 15, 2009

Summer is creeping up...

One thing I definately associate with summer is nice flowy dresses. Even though it looks gorgeous outside, I am still finding it too cold for dresses. I've already seen tons of girls rock their dresses while I am walking around with a spring jacket still on. I guess I need more heat than the avg girl. Seriously some days I still turn the heat on while most other people are driving around with their windows down. Maybe I have some sort of condition?

Anyhoos, I ended up going to the Salvation Army on my way home from work to see if I could score some summer clothing. Among the things I bought were two dresses. A casual Banana Republic jersyish dress and a little black dress from Mexx. Both in pretty much perfect condition. Part of me wants to see if I can sell them because really I already have lots of little black dresses. But I've tried craigslist & I don't really think it's the place to go for selling clothes. I've never done ebay & it actually scares me. Figuring out shipping & setting up paypal seems confusing. I found the website of a consignment store near me but it looks like they take high end designer items & I am not sure the stuff I have would be welcomed there.

0 comments: