Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Freebie Fridays



It's not Friday but it's free so I deem today Freebie Friday. My birthday is coming up which means I get to take advantage of lots of birthday related freebies. i.e. free dessert & Sephora goodies.

This year Sephora is giving out mini lip glosses (pictured left) for birthdays. I can't say no as I love lip glosses. My normal lip routine is some Aquaphor w/ a lip gloss on top reapplied throughout the day. I currently have 3 in purse depending on what I am in the mood for. So I might try swapping one of these out for one that's already in my purse.

Last year Sephora was giving out a small container of body wash that smelt like some sort of coconuty dream. My bf loves coconut so it was a winner. I used to not be able to say no to free but now I won't get something even if it's free unless I know I'll use it.

0 comments: