Friday, October 18, 2013

Cheap last minute kids halloween costume

cheap dinasour hoodie @ walmartI was at walmart doing some grocery shopping (yes I love the supercenter one stop shopping formats) when I decided I would check out the Halloween section to see if there was any non slutty costumes I could find for Halloween.  On the way there, I happened across this little boys hoodie which I think would work well for a kids Halloween costume.  It wasn't even in their Halloween section!  It's a regular hoodie.  If they had an adults version, I would have bought one for regular wear.  They also had a blue shark version and another animal with hors but I can't quite remember.  It's a little hard to see but those eyes stand up and are 3D.

I actually bought the super extra large one as a backup Halloween costume for myself.  Yes I was able to squeeze into it though it's pretty uncomfortable in the armpits

0 comments: