Sunday, April 1, 2012

New Foundations

OK, so I went a little crazy shopping.  I am almost out of my Revlon Color Stay Foundation and wanted to try something different.  The MAC Face & Body as well as Estee Lauders Double Wear foundation have been getting good reviews so I went ahead and purchased them.  I got the Estee Lauders Double Wear in Bronze and Macs Face and Body in C9.  They are both a little dark for me at the moment but I figure with summer coming, would be a better to get a shade a little darker.  I can get away with them as it is but hoping it will be perfect once the suns out.  My only concern with MAC is that it might break me out.  I remember using their Sudio Fix foundation years ago and stopping because it broke me out.  Hoping Face and Body doesn't end up in the same category.  

Murale was having a promo where you got almost $20 in optimum points free if you spent $75 so I added a Stila concealer and Tweezerman Tweezers to the mix.  Based on only using the concealer and tweezers once, I love them both.  Especially the tweezers!  It's amazing what a difference a quality, sharpened tweezers makes.

0 comments: