Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday Musings because I can't write a full post


  • If you want to read an inspirational story, go here. It's the story of an Iranian woman who turned her experience which lead her to receive 40 lashes into a positive one. I have a short attention span and read the whole article. You will too!
  • I went to Sephora and picked up my birthday gift. It's an eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara. So much better than last years mini glosses which I still have sitting pretty much unused in my drawer.
  • I am still going strong with the gym. Since introducing Body Pump into my routine, I've noticed I am much stronger. When I wear sleeveless shirts, I am a dork who can't stop feeling up her biceps because I can feel the muscle where as it was all flab before!
  • I realized that rely on spell checkers a little too much. My grammar on the other hard is tolerable.
  • Work blows!

0 comments: