Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Boy Short swim bottoms spotted @ Joe Fresh

I only ever wear boyshort swim bottoms when it comes to swim wear. I can't do bikini bottoms. They make me uncomfortable and erk me out. I like them on other people, just not me. Call it my insecurities if you want. The thing is, I have no problem wearing a super skimpy top. Go figure....

These guys are pretty hard to find though, so normally when I find a pair that fits nicely, I fork over $ for it because I don't dare wait for them to go on sale. Chances are the colour & size I want is almost always gone by the time sales come around. So I was pleasantly surprised when I found a pair at Joe Fresh recently @ less than $20. I can't remember the exact price but I remember trying to make a mental note. They only had a navy blue one when I was at the store but said they were hoping to get other colors shortly. If I see a black one in stock, I'll definitely be buying one!

5 comments:

Marz said...

thanks so much for telling us! I only swim in boyshorts too and finding some at a decent price is *really* hard. these are more than amazing.

Lotus said...

Cool- I love boyshorts but they are so hard to find!!!! Thanks for posting this!

Rags2Riches said...

Go get em! They're ~$12 and look cute. I still want black ones but i love the navy blue ones I got.

Lotus said...

I went to my local superstore and they didn't have any of them:S I think I'll go to another one and check it out!

Kdot said...

odd, they still had them the other day at the Scarborough Town Center location